Burberry Prorsum`s A/W12 Womenswear show made headlines with its country-style collection encompassing a twist of town and field elements. Umbrella-clad models strode down the runway under faux rain in tweed coats and jackets, heavy wool fabrics, animal prints and bow-tie belts.
1. The grand finale.
2. Models showcasing the A/W12 Womenwear collection.
3. Sonam Kapoor, Will.i.am, Alexa Chung, Jeremy Irvine and Clemence Poesy.
4. Rosie Huntington-Whitely.
5. Eddie Redmayne, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Mario Testino.
6. A model strutting down the runway in the latest collection.
7. Models striking a pose backstage.
8. Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish.
9. Vivian Hsu.
10. Kate Bosworth.
Stuart Weitzman kick-started the summer season with The Lille Affair, revealing the season`s pop colour heels, seductive stilettos, and chic evening flats.
1. Jenny Tan, Eileen Tan, Shirma Hamzah and Marion Caunter.
2. Lilly Low and Dato Farah Khan.
3. Sherin Wong, Lexie Rodriguez and Lynda Lin.
4. Sabrena Khalid and Nadia Shahrul.
5. Dato Farah Khan, Mary Anne Choo, Dato and Datin Thong.
It was a fun-filled shopping affair at the Emilio Pucci store in KLCC as guests got up close and personal with the beautiful Marion Caunter, who gave an insight into the season’s musthaves— from gorgeous shopper bags to dresses available in the house`s iconic kaleidoscope prints.
1. Marion Caunter, Sofiah Mohamed andEmmeline Ng.
2. Valerie Ong and NgHuiJean.
A True Icon
Gucci hosted a private cocktail party for more than 100 guests at its Suria KLCC boutique and presented the Jackie Special Display. The unique event celebrated one of the House’s most iconic accessories, the Jackie bag.
1. Ashley Chow, Sophia Md Noor and friends.
2. Adrienne Beh and Jolynn Lim.
3. Zahida Rafik.
4. Jaime Ong, Jesse Ong and Christopher Low.
5. Amira, Diana Sidek and Kuza.