Gucci celebrated the launch of its new Forever Now advertising campaign starring their latest star muse, Charlotte Casiraghi. In celebration of the new face, Gucci’s Creative Director Frida Giannini and PPR Chairman & CEO François-Henri Pinault hosted lunchtime cocktail at La Société. Famous faces such as Fanny Ardant, Andrea Casiraghi, Rosario Dawson, Alicia Keys, Sonia Sieff and Swizz Beatz attended the cocktail party.
1. The Citizens and Frida Giannini.
2. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz.
3. Sarah Lavoine and Melle Agnès.
4. Alcia Keys and Rosario Dawson.
5. Charlotte Casiraghi and friends.
In conjunction with the 2012 Formula 1 Malaysia Grand Prix trophy sponsorship, Tiffany Malaysia unveiled their Travelling Collection Selling Event two days before the race. The occasion highlighted Tiffany`s jewellery heritage with a special collection, The Brilliance of Tiffany. Among the breathtaking jewels was a necklace with an unenhanced Kashmir sapphire of 28.01 carats, surrounded by 1,097 sparkling diamonds in a feminine floral design, and a brooch of colourful butterflies and flowers in lacquer, gemstones and polished gold. Inspired by the transcendent form and energy of competition, these outstanding Tiffany designs are a lasting tribute to the athletes` dedication and the thrill of victory.
1. Guests enjoying drinks at the event.
2. Mr Timothy Haught, Ms Emmie Kaur, Mr and Mrs John Singh.
3. Guests browsing through the new collection.
4. Ms Marianne Liow and Mr Fabrizio Acet.
5. Mr and Mrs Dmitry.
6. Mr and Mrs Charlie.
Taiwanese starlet Shu Qi made an appearance at the grand reopening of Emporio Armani`s store in KLCC, where she participated in the opening ceremony and took a first look inside the new store. Located on the ground floor, the newly reopened store covers 3330sqft and is imbued with all-new interior meticulously designed by Giorgio Armani to ensure a luxurious lifestyle space for shoppers. The store offers Emporio Armani women`s wear and men`s wear collections including formal and casual wear, accessories, watches, eyewear, jewellery, underwear, Armani Jeans, and EA7.
1. Shu Qi participates in the ribbon cutting ceremony.
2. Actress Sazzy Falak with her husband, Nazril Idrus.
3. Guests at the event.
4. Shu Qi speaking to the members of the media.
5. Models showcasing the latest collection.
Marc by Marc Jacobs recently debuted their S/S 12 Collection at its Marc by Marc Jacobs flagship store in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. The by-private-invitation only party was graced by a roster of celebrities, designers, fashionistas, and the media. The collection showcased a dynamic wardrobe with amazing outfits invibrant colors, simple silhouette and design, defining the trends of the coming season. The runway was flooded with flushes of color-blockings and vibranttones encompassing Orange, Scarlet, Royal Blue, and Aqua Green.
1. The eye-catching set-up at the event.
2. Guests taking a look around the store.
3. Guests trying on the latest designs.