Glitz And Glamour
In celebration of the Malaysian F1 Grand Prix, Pavilion KL together with MasterCard Worldwide hosted the most anticipated red carpet event of Pavilion Pit Stop 2012 themed A Glamorous Night of Fashion. Attendees that included celebrities, corporate heavyweights, media and fashionistas were treated to a high-energy fashion show by Shanghai Tang and Karen Millen and a special musical tribute to the late Whitney Houston by Malaysia`s soul diva, Ning Baizura. She belted out a powerful rendition of the classic hits I Will Always Love You and I Wanna Dance with Somebody. Joyce Yap, CEO-Retail of Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Jim Cheah, Vice President and Senior Country Manager, Malaysia and Brunei, of MasterCard Worldwide took the opportunity to announce plans for the opening of Fashion Avenue, the mall`s newest lifestyle precinct in September. Guests were fashionably dressed in A Touch of Karen Millen or Shanghai Tang and each best dressed winner went home with a Karen Millen iPad case or Shanghai Tang clutch respectively.
1. Carmen Soo, Nikola Hassan, Elaine Daly, Nini Ramlan and Ferhat Nazri-Aziz.
2. Andrew Stanleick, Yulia Dolmatova and Angie Chong.
3. Hansen Lee, Kung Suan Ai, Elaine Daly and Lovell Ho.
4. Terence Teh and Soo Shea Pin.
5. Deborah Henry, Stephanie Chai and Joseph Teoh.
6. John Sironic, Daphnie Sironic and Joyce Yap.
7. Shanghai Tang started off the fashion event with their latest men`s collection.
Internationally renowned Greek accessory brand Folli Follie recently held its S/S12 New Collection Press Presentation at the prestigious American Club, Hong Kong. Drawing inspiration from the S/S12 campaign, the venue was decorated to reflect the cosmopolitan mood and summery Greek vibe. Much to the guests` delight, Gaile Lai, Folli Follie`s global brand ambassador graced the event and shared her experience of shooting Folli Follie`s S/S12 campaign and also gave her insight into fashion accessory trends in 2012. Attendees were mesmerised by the S/S12 new collection featuring jewellery, watches and handbags which are embodied by 3 personas—Classy, Rock and Trendy.
1. The new S/S12 collection on display.
2. Gaile Lai, Folli Follie’s global brand ambassador.
3. Gaile experiencing the ‘treasure hunt’ interactive video.
4. Models showcasing the latest collection.
5. The American Club resonating a cosmopolitan mood and summery Greek vibe.
6. A closer look at the items on display.