Get your FLOW
FLOW, a revolution of fashion and a style brand that caters for curvy women, held a fashion show presenting its Fall Holiday Christmas 2011 Collection Christmas and a sneak preview of its Spring Summer 2012 collection. Mouth-watering canapés, drinks and free flow ice-cream were served throughout the event while guests mingled and browsed through the boutique. During the fashion show, confident curvy models strutted down the runway, gaining much applause from the excited crowd.
1. Carmen Tan, Nadine Fernandez. 2. A model struts down the runway. 3. Curvy models showing off Flow`s new collection.
Young & Fresh
Chopard recently presented the new Happy Mickey Collection at Chopard Pavilion Boutique, which offers a broad range of fresh and colourful creations available exclusively in Chopard boutiques around the world. It is their first collaboration with Disney featuring one of Walt Disney’s most iconic characters – Mickey Mouse! Guests – parents and their children – enjoyed a special Disney animation screening of Mickey Mouse shorts and were treated to a lavish kid-menu luncheon. Face painting and caricatures kept the children entertained throughout the event.
1. The Happy Mickey collection. 2. Children arriving at the event 3. Decorative face painting. 4. Curious caricatures.
A Treat for Fashionistas
A night of sheer glamour catering to women of character and charm, Karen Millen celebrated its 30th Anniversary at the Karen Millen boutique in Pavillion Kuala Lumpur as one of the stops for the 30 Parties in 30 Cities theme. From stylish officewear and trench coats to stunning dresses, this collection caught the eyes of spectators who walked past them. Guests including Xandria Ooi, Nadine Ann Thomas, Alia Soraya and Emmeline Ng, dressed in style and looked ravishing in Karen Millen dresses while they enjoyed a fashion show of the Autumn Winter 2011 Collection.
1. Bernie Chan, Nadine Ann Thomas, Xandria Ooi and Emmeline Ng. 2. Modelling Karen Millen’s stylish offi cewear. 3. Alia Soraya dispenses style tips to the crowd. 4. Models showing off Karen Millen`s Autumn Winter 2011 Collection. 5. Guests browse through the new collection.
Cocktails & Wonderland
Showcasing the latest collections from Marks & Spencer, GraffiTee, Gallo by Thian, Oroton, and Zsiska, the Gardens Mall hosted a celebration with the first ‘Swig & Swag Afternoon’ at the Gardens Club Lounge, which was transformed into an autumn wonderland complete with a small pampering zone offering hand massages and manicures. Guests including Dennis Lau, Yuri Wong, Xandra Ooi, David Yee, Serena C, Jeremy Teo and Daniel Tan, enjoyed canapés, champagnes, snacks and mixed cocktails. The organisers allowed guests to go through the SWAG area to select a variety of items to take home from skincare products to accessories on display at the event.
1. Thoo Li Sza, Serena C, Antony Barragry, and Gabrielle Tan.
2. Models showing off the newest collection from The Gardens Mall.
3. Guests pick their favourite T-shirts from Graffi Tee.
4. Serena C decides on her perfect shirt.
5. Plenty of skincare treats and accessories for every guest.
6. Jeremy Teo, Gabrielle Tan, Xandra Ooi and Dennis Lau with their SWAG bags.