A|X Armani Exchange kicked off the celebrations in honour of the brand’s 20th
Anniversary showcasing exactly what they do best: sexy urban style. The highlight of the event at KL Live was a model showcase of their latest collection. Guests, including celebrities Henry Golding, Faizal Tahir, William San, Suki Low, Yasmin Hani, Atilia Haron, Sarah Lian and more, partied far into the night to the tunes spun by the city’s hottest DJs.
1. Sarah Lian.
2. Gillian Hung and Thanuja.
3. Models showcasing the latest collection.
5. Elaine Daly.
6. Guests decked out in Armani Exchange style.
7. Henry Golding.
8. Servers on hand to take care of guests.
9. Customised upcakes.
BRINGING SEXY BACK
Held in conjunction with the Malaysia International Gourmet Festival 2011 (MIGF 2011), Euphoria—Style Rocks! 2011 was a grand celebration headlined by captains of industry, celebrities, and the fashionable elite, including all 13 finalists of Miss Universe Malaysia 2012. The highlight was a star-studded fashion show, featuring famous faces like Andrea Fonseka, Deborah Henry, Elaine Daly, Debbie Goh, Owen Yap, Hansen Lee, Dominic Lau and Joanne De Rozario, Danielle Graham, Carmen Soo, and many more, all clad in the latest styles from M Store, Aseana, and the HiT Gallery.
1. DJ Arabyrd, Tengku Nadia Amran and Tengku Dira Amran.
2. Noryn Aziz and Raja Datuk Kamarul Bahrin.
3. Leila Khan, Lisa Rahim, Izlyn Ramli, Zena Khan, Ida Rahim, Nadia Amran, Tunku Myra.
4. Danielle Graham, Dato’ Farah Khan, Dian Lee, Shaan Chan.
5. Debbie Goh.
TWICE AS NICE
It’s no surprise that pioneer Swiss watchmaker Rado – a brand famous for its groundbreaking innovations – continues paving the way for new talents with its annual design competition, the Rado Star Prize. The true surprise this year is that the competition boasted not one, but two winners: Haris Abadi and Lim Hong Ann. The Grand Finale saw the gathering of many industry experts and arts enthusiasts keen for an appreciative look at the works of the finalists. Also showcased were Rado’s latest collections: the Rado True Thinline and the Rado D-Star.
1. Models showing off the latest Rado designs.
2. The set-up in KLCC.
3. Perspex painting demonstration.
4. The panel of judges.
5. Promoting the new collection.
IN THE BAG
Marc Jacobs unveiled the latest collection of its coveted handbags in an exclusive event at Teeq recently. Guests were treated to a sneak peek of the brand’s latest styles with a fashion show, as well as an exhibit that detailed the craftsmanship that goes into each and every Marc Jacobs bag. Plus, as an added treat, singer Syafinaz Selamat blew everyone away with a powerhouse performance.
1. Modelling a Marc Jacobs bag.
2. Ms Rina and Diana Anas.
3. Syafi naz Selamat performs.
4. The latest collection.
5. Ms Farah Dina.
6. Ms Violet Cheng and Mr Robin Lee.