Giorgio Armani recently reopened its new concept store in Suria KLCC with all the flair fans of the high fashion brand have come to know and love. The store offers the complete Giorgio Armani lifestyle collection for both men and women. At the launch, guests were treated to a set by Malaysian musical darling Sheila Majid while they admired the store’s sleek, glamorous new look, with black linen carpets, gritty granite floors, bamboo silk prints and mirrored steel.
1. Zahida Rafik.
2. Jennifer Hiyw, Datin Karen Lim and guest, Shereen Lum.
3. Alex Lee, Cathy Tan and Ling Ai Li.
4. Mr. Peter and Pinky Teh.
5. Models in the Giorgio Armani FW 2011-12 collection.
6. Pn. Mazlina and En. Azhar.
7. Mark Seiji Suzuki.
8. Interior of the Giorgio Armani boutique at Suria KLCC.
9. Kyan Yap and guest.
10. Dato` Sheila Majid.
11. Pn. Jamaliah Hamdan and guests.
12. Emmeline Ng and Alexander Alhadi.
Cocktails & Craftsmen
Gucci hosted a private cocktail party recently to celebrate the opening of its newly renovated, beautifully redesigned Suria KLCC boutique. As guests – including Stephanie Chai, Elaine Daly and Henry Golding – enjoyed champagne, canapés and cocktails, the brand also took the opportunity to
inaugurate the three-day Artisan Corner, an exclusive event that allowed fans of the brand to get a unique, close-up view of the craftsmanship that goes into creating every one of Gucci’s luxurious leather goods.
1. Kris Foo and Rachel.
2. Danial, Azlin Yusof, Aisha Rini Zulkifli and Mohd Ali.
3. In-store setup.
4. Aliff Hazwan and Gabriella.
5. Artisans at work.
6. Elaine Daly.
7. Stephanie Chai and Henry Golding.
8. Diana bt Sidek and Samuel (artisan).
9. The delicate stitching that goes into each Gucci bag.
10. An artisan carefully demonstrating the use of machinery.
The unveiling of Thomas Sabo’s Sterling Silver Autumn/Winter 2011 Collection, The Exotic Issue, had shoppers gazing enviously at the brand’s KLCC boutique, where members of the media and local celebrities, including host Xandria Ooi, caught their first glimpse of the new collection. Amidst oriental-inspired lounge music and delicious canapés and drinks, video displays highlighted key pieces, all of which were inspired by the Far East. The fashion show that followed had models from Andrews Models displayed pieces from the Pop collection, Rebel at Heart, Classic and Seasonal lines.
1. Diana Danielle.
2. Debbie Goh.
3. Xandria Ooi, Dr. Laurence Lim and Eske Foerschner.
4. A closer look at the new collection.
6. Diana Danielle, Lisa Surihani, Jehan Miskin, Jojo Struys.
7. Rick Lee, Stella Chung and Debbie Goh.a.
8. Tricia Au Yong, Dr. Laurence Lim, Eddy Chan and Lynette Khong pose with models.
To celebrate the season in true Malaysian style, Chopard opened its doors to welcome select VIP guests to an exclusive Hari Raya open house at its Pavilion KL boutique, which was decked out in
festive finery for the occasion. Guests arrived in their best traditional clothes and munched on an inviting array of local delicacies between getting closer looks at – and shopping – all the beautiful wares on display in the store.
1. Mr. Olaf Rapp.
2. Tables decorated with raya finery.
3. Y. Bhg. Dato’ Nasrizal, Y. Bhg. Datin Liza, Ms. Shazwina, Suryani Ahmad Sarji, Pn. Laila Johari.
4. Y. Bhg. Datin Barupawati.
5. Delectable goodies for guests.