A WOMAN’S BEST FRIEND
Triumph Malaysia held a glamorous fashion show befitting the brand’s sensuous image to celebrate their 125 years of tailoring the female shape, with celebrity friends, partners and members of the media in attendance. The show featured some of Triumph’s latest lingerie innovations and ranges, including the Sexy Cushion, Butterfly, and Shape Sensation. The fashion show celebrated Triumph’s success in creating lingerie that somehow manages to both look and feel fabulous.
1. Models working the runway
2. Celebrity model Amber Chia
3. The Sexy Cushion range
4. Hosts Hansen Lee and Serena C
5. The Ecochic range.
In appreciation of mothers everywhere, Chopard recently held a High Tea event at the Pavilion boutique to celebrate Mother’s Day. During the event, there was also a showcase of the latest Basel 2011 Classic Racing in Pink collection and Happy Sport La Vie en Rose collection, perfect as a gift for a fashionable mother. Guests were treated to sumptuous canapés as they mingled over the afternoon. To round the event off, each guest was also presented with a bouquet of flowers and cupcake as Chopard honours the wonderful mothers in our midst.
1. The Chopard Pavilion boutique
2. Datin Luzi Azman
3. Pn Ella Jalaludin, Suryani Sarji, Pn Murni Rahim and Datin Nurfazlin
4. Sharifah Fauziah
5. The Happy Sport La Vie en Rose collection.
After nearly 177 years of meticulous craftsmanship and classic design, Jaeger-LeCoultre celebrated another milestone this year with the 80th anniversary of its iconic timepiece, the Reverso. This legendary timepiece was developed specifically for polo players in 1931 – its revolutionary dual face reveals the time, but remains protected when you reverse the face of the watch, allowing the watch to remain intact while playing polo. As part of the celebration, Jaeger-LeCoultre also featured several stunning Reverso timepieces at the recently concluded SIHH 2011, as well as some of their most futuristic and evergreen timepieces to date.
2. Marc Newson and Jerome Lambert, CEO of Jaeger-LeCoultre
3. A message from Diane Kruger
4. Diane Kruger at the SIHH
5. Grande Reverso Lady Ultra Thin Ac serti.
Girard-Perregaux celebrated 220 years of Swiss watchmaking with a showcase of its watch collections. The brand also unveiled the Girard-Perregaux GP1966 220th Anniversary Tourbillon to the media, an exclusive timepiece limited to merely 50 individually numbered pieces. The design and mechanism of this delicate masterpiece are a tribute to the tourbillon masterpieces of yesteryear. The brand also revealed a new addition to its Cat’s Eye collection – the Small Seconds timepiece, with a beautifully balanced small second marking the time on the mother-of-pearl dial.
1. Stefano Macaluso, President of SoWind Group, explains the latest collections
2. The Girard-Perregaux GP1966 220th Anniversary Tourbillon
3. Introducing the iconic timepiece to the media
4. Showing off the latest addition to the Girard-Perregaux family.