1. Cotton dress, Junky Styling; hat, Accessorize; silver bone cuff, Elsa Peretti for Tiffany & Co.
Junky Styling: An upcycling brand whose innovative S/S '11 collection creates upcycled designs from the lightest fine suiting and softest cotton shirting. www.junkystylingco.uk
2. Bamboo chiffon dress, Ivana Basilotta.
Ivana Basilotta: This ecosustainable label is an ode to luxurious womenswear using only
natural and innovative biodegradable and recycled fabrics. www.ivanabasilotta.co.uk
3. 100% organic silk jersey dress, Partimi; hat, Accessorize; Marrakech silver bangle, Paloma Picasso for Tiffany & Co.
Partimi: Founded by Central Saint Martins graduate Eleanor Dorrien-Smith, Partimi’s unique
appeal stems from conceptual designs derived from print elements and a fluid silhouette. www.partimi.com
4. Cotton and modal mixed romper with silk georgette cowl,Goodone;hat,Accessorize.
5. Linen and cotton jumpsuit, Goodone.
Goodone: A wearable and high-end label specialising in recycled fashion using woven fabrics
with upcycled and UK manufactured knits and jerseys. www.goodone.uk
6. Organic Pima cotton shirt, Ultra; wool skirt, Henrietta Ludgate; scarf, Bimba & Lola; hat, Accessorize; Marrakech silver ring pendant and chain, Paloma Picasso for Tiffany & Co.
Ultra: A Malaysian label designed by Tengku Syahmi and Jonathan Liang in collaboration with
Tengku Chanela of Ultra. This fashion forward line is a true bright spark in sustainable fashion.
7. Silk digital print dress, Henrietta Ludgate; shoes, stylist's own.
Henrietta Ludgate: A luxury womenswear label that’s based and produced in Scotland
and designed by Henrietta Mackay-Ludgate working with the vision of supporting British
craftsmanship and materials. Winner of Ethical Fashion Forum’s Fashion Innovation Award at
London Fashion Week SS2010. www.henriettaludgate.com
8. 100% natural silk jersey dress, Emesha; silver fish pendant with silk rope necklace, Frank Gehry for Tiffany & Co.
Emesha: With a focus on sporty-luxe looks using 100% natural, biodegradable materials with
no man-made ones like polyester and sans harmful AZO dyes, this brand creates eco-friendly,
fashion forward fashion that distincts itself from the fast-fashion movement. www.emesha.com